Front Desk Supervisor (Crew Leader)
The Crew Leader play many roles – they are the heart of the operation and they manage to be in many positions at the same time, both mentally and physically. There are no questions that are too hard for the Crew Leader. They know the brand and themselves so good that they trust in their own instinct to make the right decisions.
The Crew Leader that we are looking for have good experience from the world of hotels – you´ve been in a managing position preferably within Food and Beverage or Front Office and you are driven by inspiring your crew.
The Crew Leader is up and on their feet all day, mingling, and creating a buzzing atmosphere in the hotel, while maintaining a smooth operation behind the scenes.
- You will be the Host/Hostess for the hotel
- You will assist the Assistant Captain in ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
- You will assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development
- You will handle Customer Service and Guest Relations
- You will be updated on the Hotels forecast and what’s going on in house and in the neighborhood
- You will lead the Crew to a perfect Moxy Experience for our guests
- Proactive, Kind and Helpful
- BIG Humble personality
- Experience in hospitality
- English is required (speaking and writing on a very good level)
- Good knowledge in customer relations
- Open personality and attitude
- Good understanding of computer handling (Opera, MICROS)
- Natural steward
- Fluent command in Italian and English – written and spoken
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Moxy® Hotels
Moxy offers a playful hotel experience for the young at heart. With 100+ properties open across Europe North America, and Asia Pacific, Moxy boldly breaks the rules of a conventional hotel stay across the globe. The non-traditional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and comes to life throughout its social public spaces, like the Lounge and Library, and the small but smart bedrooms. Moxy provides stylish, industrial design and sociable service at an attractive price point, so that guests can splurge on the experiences that matter most to them during their travels. Moxy celebrates nonconformity, open-mindedness, and originality above all – forever giving its guests permission to Play On #atthemoxy. For more information, visit moxyhotels.com and Play On #atthemoxy on Instagram. Moxy is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and Elite status recognition.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.