Receptionist – Element by Westin Wrocław
We are looking for you!
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you passionate, enthusiastic and ready to join the team of Element by Westin Wrocław!
We are looking for a friendly and attentive Receptionist to join our team.
As a Receptionist at the brand new Element by Westin Wrocław you will be a member of a great team where everyone is just as important as the other.
- You will be responsible for the arrival and departure of our guests and the completion of all shift checklists.
- You will be responding to every guest’s requests including concierge requests.
- You will meet different guest every day and you will have an exciting time.
- You need to provide a personal and friendly service to our guests.
- You are service minded and your focus is on the guest experience.
- You have an eye for details
- You are a team player
- You have great energy and you are a people person
- You are flexible and positive
- You have experience from working at a hotel reception before
- You are good with technology and you have been working with Opera (PMS) before
- You speak and write fluently Polish and English
- You are flexible with working nights shifts
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Benefit packages: LuxMed, BenefitSport
- Workplace meals
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Pension scheme/PPE
- CRS activities
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating 40 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc. under the brands of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, AC Hotels and element by Westin with more to come in the next years.
About Element by Westin®
With more than 80 hotels across North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, Element Hotels is designed for today’s healthy, active traveler who wants to maintain the balance of daily routines while on the road. Offering many of the comforts of home, Element caters to those looking to stay both short and long-term. All hotels have an outdoor-inspired, sustainability-focused design philosophy and feature spacious and airy guest rooms with in-room kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and signature Heavenly® Beds. The brand’s signature amenities include a complimentary healthful Rise breakfast and a Relax evening reception. Always prioritizing guest wellness, all hotels are equipped with 24/7 Motion Fitness centers, all-natural saline pools and a Bikes to Borrow program. Further increasing flexibility and convenience for small groups, Element now offers Studio Commons, a one-of-a-kind room concept with private communal space to cook, convene, or relax together. For more information, visit www.elementhotels.com and follow along on Facebook and Instagram. Element is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit marriottbonvoy.com.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.