Public Area Attendant
Public Area Attendant – Courtyard Amsterdam Arena Atlas
At Courtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Arena Atlas our fun, energetic and passionate associates help our guests to “Make Room For A Little Fun”. Our lobby is flooded with natural light and the impressive wooden staircase in the middle makes it a prime place to meet and greet.
The rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, making them utterly suitable for the modern traveler. Unwind, relax, or catch up on business while using our complimentary Wi-Fi.
Amsterdam-Zuidoost is the heart of the business district in the capital of the Netherlands, just a short distance away from the vibrant center of Amsterdam. The hotel has convenient access to the Ziggo Dome, Johan Cruijff ArenA, AFAS Live, RAI convention center and Schiphol Airport.
We are currently looking for a Public Area Attendant.
As a Public Area Attendant you keep all lobbies and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, the front desk, and offices) in a neat and clean condition. Public area attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
- Sweeps carpets.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and shampoo machine.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- Authorized to enter into offices for maintenance or other activities like pest control, shampooing of carpet etc.
- Training and development opportunities
- Social activities
- Special room rates at Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and your friends with the Marriott Explore Rate Program
- Travel allowance as of 5KM distance
- Promotion and career opportunities in the hotel and within the hotel group, as well as cross-national experience through transfers
- And more…
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 40+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for trailblazing guests who are inspired by a passion to do great things. With more than 1,200 locations in 60 countries and territories, Courtyard is passionate about empowering its guests and serving the needs of travellers everywhere, no matter the purpose of their trip. Its thoughtfully designed guestrooms provide an elevated experience to relax and recharge, complete with plush bedding and flexible workspaces. Guests are able to work, eat well, connect, and be at their best to keep moving forward to succeed. Courtyard is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 8,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 138 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.