Night Receptionist/Bartender (Night Crew Member)
Main Tasks and responsibilities
- Running the night audit and balancing the days accounts
- Prepare the hotel for the following day
- Helping guests and creating positive experiences
- Manage hotel room inventory and checking guests in/out the Moxy way
- Operate Food & Beverage outlets the Moxy way
- Manage all bills and payments correctly
- Prepare food, clean, tidy, restock, take deliveries and organize BOH areas
- Follow all food safety, licensing and health & safety policies to work safely
- Supporting other crewmembers and follow direction from crew leaders
- Promote & support the Moxy brand and the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program
We’re looking for someone with Moxie, which is all of these things:
- Have high energy and a fearless do-it-yourself attitude
- Good with people and enjoy chatting with guests
- Skilled multi tasker who can balance hard work with great service
- Know being relaxed isn’t the same as being lazy
- Clear communicator fluent in English (and other languages a plus!)
- Experience within the service industry
- Knowledge of hotel systems such as Opera and/or Micros
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Licensing laws
- Personal experience of travel & travel industry
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty two holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
MOXY Hotels Moxy offers a playful hotel experience for the young at heart. With 100+ properties open across Europe North America, and Asia Pacific, Moxy boldly breaks the rules of a conventional hotel stay across the globe. The nontraditional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and comes to life throughout its social public spaces, like the Lounge and Library, and the small but smart bedrooms. Moxy provides stylish, industrial design and sociable service at an attractive price point, so that guests can splurge on the experiences that matter most to them during their travels. Moxy celebrates nonconformity, open-mindedness, and originality above all – forever giving its guests permission to Play On #atthemoxy. For more information, visit moxyhotels.com and Play On #atthemoxy on Instagram. Moxy is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and Elite status recognition.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.