Food & Beverage Manager – Element by Westin Wrocław
We are looking for you!
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you passionate, enthusiastic and ready to join the team of ELEMENT BY WESTIN WROCŁAW?
We are looking for a friendly and attentive F&B Manager to join our team.
Person directly responsible for:
- planning, organizing, coordinating and supervising all activities within Food & Beverage department (recruitment, training, schedules, working time settlement, administration)
- hotel restaurant management
- maintaining good relations with hotel guests along with responding to their needs and opinions / monitoring guest satisfaction
- sales, supervision and cooperation on the preparation of hotel events
- control of material supply and contact with suppliers
- implementation and maintenance of hotel chain and brand standards
- cooperation with all departments in the hotel and within the structure of the company and network, including:
* verification of the correct operation of catering systems and equipment/ reporting faults
* determining changes in the menu together with the Chef
* conducting inventory, settling daily and monthly reports, preparing cost documents for the Financial Department
* ensuring the performance of tasks in accordance with the principles of occupational health and safety
* supporting Housekeeping and Kitchen Department in taking care of employee canteen facility
* implementation of budget plans of gastronomy, maintaining indicators at an appropriate level
* forecasting costs and revenues together with General Manager
- implementation of hotel chain projects as part of the tasks assigned to the Food & Beverage Department
- conducting internal audits in the field of Food & Beverage
- participation in rotational managerial duties
- performing tasks delegated by the supervisor – Hotel Manager
- cooperation with hotel business partners as well as contractors and service providers
- experience in working in the hotel industry in the Food & Beverage department, including Manager or Supervisor position
- knowledge of HACCP
- very good knowledge of spoken and written Polish and English (other foreign languages will be an advantage)
- knowledge of hotel systems, mainly Opera PMS & Micros (knowledge of Marriott chain systems and hotel catering systems will be an additional advantage)
- computer and Office skills (including efficient use of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint tools)
- knowledge of concepts from the hotel and catering industry and demonstrating basic knowledge of KPIs
- good organization of own work, ability to hierarchize tasks to be performed, dynamics in action
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Benefit packages: LuxMed, BenefitSport
- Workplace meals
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Pension scheme/PPE
- CRS activities
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating 40 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc. under the brands of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, AC Hotels and element by Westin with more to come in the next years.
About Element by Westin®
With more than 80 hotels across North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, Element Hotels is designed for today’s healthy, active traveler who wants to maintain the balance of daily routines while on the road. Offering many of the comforts of home, Element caters to those looking to stay both short and long-term. All hotels have an outdoor-inspired, sustainability-focused design philosophy and feature spacious and airy guest rooms with in-room kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and signature Heavenly® Beds. The brand’s signature amenities include a complimentary healthful Rise breakfast and a Relax evening reception. Always prioritizing guest wellness, all hotels are equipped with 24/7 Motion Fitness centers, all-natural saline pools and a Bikes to Borrow program. Further increasing flexibility and convenience for small groups, Element now offers Studio Commons, a one-of-a-kind room concept with private communal space to cook, convene, or relax together. For more information, visit www.elementhotels.com and follow along on Facebook and Instagram. Element is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit marriottbonvoy.com.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.