F&B Manager – AC Hotel by Marriott Inverness
As the F&B Manager you are responsible for the daily operation of our brand new restaurant at the AC Inverness.
- You will manage and distribute work among the staff in the restaurant and the bar
- You will motivate and engage staff in the department through “learning by doing”
- You will make sure that the guest has an experience that exceeds their expectations by delivering a caring and professional service in a relaxed and stylish environment
- You will actively and visibly participate in the daily operations
- You will proactively build a long term relationship with guests and key partners
- You will recruit, introduce and shape a well-functioning team
- You will train and motivate employees so that they handle alcohol responsibly, HACCP standards and serve according to agreed service procedures
- Open personality and attitude
- Leader with attention to service, detail and quality
- Extensive experience in leading positions within hotel, restaurant or meeting business
- Broad knowledge and a passion of F&B
- Proficient user of MS Office and hotel and restaurant systems (e.g. MICROS)
- Good knowledge of guest service
- International experience and training is an advantage
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty three holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
AC Hotels by Marriott® includes over 155 design-led hotels in more than 27 countries and territories. At AC Hotels, every moment has been designed, refined, crafted, and considered to create a comfortable, elevated, and unobtrusive experience that lets guests maximize their travels. The brand focuses on details and experiences that genuinely matter to provide a seamless, intuitive experience that lets travelers live life by design, not by default. The hotels feature purposefully designed signature spaces, most notably the AC Lounge®, which invite locals and travelers alike to collaborate in style during the day or enjoy handcrafted cocktails and tapas at night and the AC Kitchen, offering guests a European-inspired breakfast. The sophisticated AC Guest Rooms and public spaces feature sleek furnishings, curated artwork, and intuitive technology to inspire and connect guests. AC Hotels overthinks the guest’s stay, so they never have to, creating The Perfectly Precise Hotel™ experience. For more information, visit http://www.ac-hotels.com and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. AC Hotels is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.