Sales & Marketing Executive
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator serves as a support for the Regional Sales position and the Group Marketing Lead and is a point of contact between customers and consumers as required. In this role, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator utilizes sales research, prospecting client facing techniques, social media, eCommerce administrative tasks, to maximize revenue and build customer loyalty. The role provides marketing support to the hotels and the central marketing team.
Based in our locations either in Amsterdam or Utrecht, Netherlands
Scope of work:
- Evaluate, qualify, and respond, as necessary to sales leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange as required appointments for the Regional Sales Manager.
- Generate contracts to finalize sales transactions.
- Liaising and working with Marriott Global Sales as required including preparing CBCs and RFPs
- Ensure business is transitioned to designated property appropriately and in a timely manner for proper service.
- Participate on delegated Sales and Marketing projects, executing activities that support strategic direction of the hotels.
- Join sales managers on sales calls, as appropriate, undertakes own sales calls as required.
- Provide sales program/event coordination, reporting support, and/or general administrative support, as needed.
- Manage a portfolio of sales accounts.
- Research and identify new leads for the Regional Sales Managers.
- Support marketing with uploading of HWS images and content liaising as required with DFM.
- Support the Central Marketing team and hotels with marketing campaigns as required.
- Support with pre-opening hotel tasks as required.
- Provide support as required for the Group reservations team.
Maintaining Business Goals
- Establish and maintain complete and up-to-date lead response information for Regional Sales Manager.
- Generate and organize sales reports utilizing internal data systems.
- Language requirements: Relevant in country language (Dutch – fluent with business proficiency), English (fluent with business proficiency)
- Prepare, edit and proof-read written documents (e.g., daily logs, emails memoranda, reports, etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Express oneself clearly, concisely, and effectively through written and verbal communications.
- Approach opportunities with a positive, open mind.
- Display creativity and innovation to identify opportunities to improve departmental processes and programs that will enhance team productivity and/or business results.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through consistent demonstration of authenticity and ethical standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Good Communication ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Opera an advantage..
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Opera a benefit.
Future Career Progression
- The role is an ideal way to progress into full proactive sales or marketing.
Education and Professional Certification:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, Guest Services, Front Desk or related professional area OR a 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management required.
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating 40 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, AC Hotels and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.