Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hotel Co 51 is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you serve as a support for the Regional Sales position and you are a point of contact between customers as required.
In this role, the coordinator utilizes sales research, prospecting client facing techniques, administrative tasks, to maximize revenue and build customer loyalty.
The role will provide marketing support to the hotels and the central marketing team.
This position will be based in Berlin or Frankfurt supporting our 13 German hotels (10 open hotels and 3 soon to open hotels).
Scope of work
- Evaluate, qualify, and respond as necessary to sales leads in a professional and timely manner and arrange as required appointments for the Regional Sales Manager
- Generate contracts to finalize sales transactions
- Ensure business is transitioned to designated property appropriately and in a timely manner for proper service
- Participate on delegated Sales and Marketing projects, executing activities that support strategic direction of the hotels
- Creation of sales presentations
- Join sales managers on sales calls, as appropriate and as required
- Provide sales program/event coordination, reporting support, and/or general administrative support, as needed
- Manage a portfolio of tele-sales accounts
- Research and identify new leads for the Regional Sales Managers
- Support marketing with content creation and digital tasks
- Support with marketing campaigns as required
- Support with pre-opening hotel tasks as required
- Provide support as required for the Group reservations team
Maintaining Business Goals
- Establish and maintain complete and up-to-date lead response information for Regional Sales Manager
- Generate and organise sales reports utilizing internal data systems
- Language requirements: Relevant in country language (fluent with business proficiency), English (fluent with business proficiency)
- Prepare, edit, and proof-read written documents (e.g., daily logs, emails memoranda, reports, etc.) to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Express oneself clearly, concisely, and effectively through written and verbal communications
- Approach opportunities with a positive, open mind
- Display creativity and innovation to identify opportunities to improve departmental processes and programs that will enhance team productivity and/or business results
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through consistent demonstration of authenticity and ethical standards
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information
- Good communication ability – fluent in German and English – any other language is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
Future Career Progression
- The role is an ideal way to progress into full proactive sales or marketing
Education and Professional Certification:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, Guest Services, Front Desk, or related professional area OR a 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management required
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.
Über Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 ist ein schnell wachsender europäischer Hotelbetreiber von Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn und AC Hotels by Marriott. Das Unternehmen wurde 2020 in Amsterdam gegründet, um die Entwicklung und den Betrieb der neuen Hoteleröffnungen zu unterstützen, betreibt derzeit mehr als 35 Hotels in 8 Ländern (Niederlande, Frankreich, Großbritannien, Belgien, Deutschland, Italien, Norwegen und Polen) und erweitert seine Reichweite mit neuen Immobilien in Schlüsselmärkten. Die Pipeline des Unternehmens umfasst Hotels in europäischen strategischen Städten und Flughäfen. Um mehr über das Hotel Co 51 zu erfahren, besuchen Sie hotelco51.com.
Über Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) hat seinen Sitz in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, und umfasst ein Portfolio von mehr als 7.500 Hotels unter 30 führenden Marken in 132 Ländern und Territorien. Marriott betreibt und konzessioniert Hotels und lizenziert Ferienresorts auf der ganzen Welt. Das Unternehmen bietet Marriott Bonvoy™ an, sein vielfach ausgezeichnetes Reiseprogramm.