The Sales Coordinator supports sales colleagues, plus group planning team with administration duties.
Prepares customer contracts in a highly accurate and efficient manner.
Ensures business is turned over to the hotels properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery in accordance with brand standards.
Enters blocks, all enquiries and records turned down and enquiry only leads, to ensure accurate capture of all enquiries
Manages the generic email enquiry log and distribution to the team, ensuring accurate tracking of all leads via the system.
- Ensures Diary Management Systems are updated with all activities as appropriate
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required, to a high standard
- Manages all administrative duties relevant to the Group & Event Booking function supporting the Group Sales Leader
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly reports accurately using the Opera system and enquiry log statistics
- Manages the distribution of the generic Group email account, organizing the coordination of leads according to the set parameters given, plus providing accurate tracking for response times and duplicate bookings
- Understands the overall market and concept of Group and Event booking
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Transfers accurate, complete and timely information to operating departments at the properties
- Relevant, proven strength within an administrative environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Clear communicator fluent in English (and other languages a plus!)
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of group and conference business
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Effective decision-making skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including Opera, Microsoft Office, Internet, MARSHA etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.