Rooftop Bar Manager
Rooftop Bar Manager – MOXY Edinburgh Fountainbridge
Gross Salary: £27.000 per year
This position is based on a full time contract.
We seek the next Bar Manager for our Rooftop Bar at Moxy Edinburgh Fountainbridge and are we looking for the right character; still in love with this amazing industry and are passionate about every aspect of management.
As Bar Manager and a dedicated member of this Boutique Hotels Team, you will be:
- A guardian of morale helping the GM to keep all happy and motivated
- A role model embodying the three pillars of the business culture: Customer Service, Fun and Teamwork
- Driven by customer experience- leading by example in delivering the perfect balance of laid-back but attentive service
- Passionate about training; spotting and nurturing talent within your team
- Commercially savvy-working closely with the General Manager and Deputy to drive sales and increase profitability
- Passionate about commitment to giving back to others.
You must have the energy, fun and focus on all that you do as the next Bar Manager in question. This is an exceptional exciting opportunity which requires a Bar Manager with personality and attitude to deliver quality service, manage the staff and look after the product. It will be your responsibility to create a sophisticated atmosphere. You will have experience within a similar modern environment with an excellent working knowledge of the drinks industry. This opportunity would be ideal for someone working as a supervisor and looking for their next step. This role requires someone who has worked in a four or five-star environment and can demonstrate experience dealing with customers with all levels of expectation. Your ability to motivate a team to deliver exceptional standards time after time will also be key. You will be passionate about creating a comfortable and friendly, yet professional environment for your guests and the team, it is essential that you have drive and enthusiasm.
- Experience within the service industry
- Knowledge of POS systems such as Micros
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Licensing laws
- Knowledge of Local beers & Whisky’s
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty two holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 40+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
MOXY Hotels Moxy offers a playful hotel experience for the young at heart. With 100+ properties open across Europe North America, and Asia Pacific, Moxy boldly breaks the rules of a conventional hotel stay across the globe. The nontraditional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and comes to life throughout its social public spaces, like the Lounge and Library, and the small but smart bedrooms. Moxy provides stylish, industrial design and sociable service at an attractive price point, so that guests can splurge on the experiences that matter most to them during their travels. Moxy celebrates nonconformity, open-mindedness, and originality above all – forever giving its guests permission to Play On #atthemoxy. For more information, visit moxyhotels.com and Play On #atthemoxy on Instagram. Moxy is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and Elite status recognition.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 8,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 138 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.