Revenue Coordinator – Italy
Direct Report to: Corporate Revenue Manager
Specific Job Tasks
As a pivotal member of the team, support the team from a data / market perspective by pulling external & internal data into intelligence by creating & distributing both standard and ad hoc reports to support the whole Commercial Team and especially the Revenue Management team to maximize all relevant revenue streams.
Essential Job Functions:
Drive revenue and market share:
- Performs basic tasks: training, analysis, auditing, budgeting, forecasting, programming, research, report generation and software integration.
- Utilizing technical knowledge and skills to enhance business processes.
- Analyze competitive performance using market share tools and make recommendations to the commercial team.
- Ensures that the hotel(s) inventory and pricing strategies are implemented effectively.
- Execute pricing through High Performance Pricing, to include promotions, programs, and packages.
- Conducting displacement analyses to help the entire commercial team to make the right revenue decisions when accepting business.
- Supports the revenue team with demand analysis and ensures effective selling strategies, oversell strategies, optimized segmentation mix, and use of distribution channels are in place to support overall hotel profitability.
- Builds a strong analytical link between the revenue team and the group reservations team.
- Understands and uses Revenue Management Systems from Hotel Co 51 and brand.
- Effectively communicate brand specific revenue management philosophies
- Perform ad-hoc revenue tasks and analysis as directed by commercial team.
Grow the success of the company:
- Supports the Revenue Management Data Analyst in building reports and datasets in various systems.
- Proactively communicates training needs, supports, and conducts those.
- Actively participates in team meetings and shares best practices.
The ideal candidate
- Data-driven mindset and being not scared to use and support implementation of new tools, systems is important to this role.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is essential to elevated level.
- Power query / any other data transformation / data preparation engine knowledge or data analysis tool is a benefit.
- Possesses ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, customers, colleagues, and peers alike.
- Fluent in English
- Ideally experience in working in Marriott revenue management environment
- Has beginner knowledge in analytical and presentation skills.
- Have business acumen to always stretch performance.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and follows through to conclusion.
- Able to work independently in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrates ability to influence change and decisions.
- Be resilient and dare to ask for assistance when needed.
- Is a collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Is an EU-Citizen or unlimited EU-working permission holder.
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating 36 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.