Regional Technical Property Manager Italy / The Netherlands
For our hotels in the Netherlands and Italy we are looking for a Regional Technical Property manager who has experience in technical management of real estate/hotel portfolios.
Besides this region this position will also be challenged with portfolio wide support.
- To be responsible for the technical management all properties within the region. Supporting co-workers from other regions when needed.
- To manage all sites and buildings acquired for (and pending) development to ensure (a) that they are kept safe and secure and (b) that all revenue earning opportunities are maximised.
- To manage all completed hotels ensuring that it complies with all its repairing and maintenance obligations under the lease and that the landlord is meeting its repairing obligations (where relevant).
- To oversee the management of all completed hotels ensuring that the appointed manager is complying with his obligations towards Landlord.
- To be responsible for the handover of the completed assets, ensuring (a) all snagging items are duly recorded, (b) through liaison with the project manager of landlord and contractor all snagging works are completed, (c) all O&M manuals are in place and (d) that the all necessary maintenance contracts are in place.
- To agree appropriate management strategies for the portfolio in order to ensure that all technical equipment continues to function effectively through scheduling of appropriate servicing and replacement, that the fabric of the building (both internal and external) is maintained in good order and that the FF&E is well maintained and replaced when required.
- To assist the legal department and Landlord negotiating all rights, easements, wayleaves, etc. and necessary variations thereto required for the development and management of the property.
- To execute a 6 monthly technical inspection on all properties.
- To be responsible for the maintenance budget for all the properties.
- To produce reports on the portfolio for senior management and the board of the company.
- Resident in the Netherlands
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience of managing real estate portfolios, preferably hotels
- Fluent English, Italian and Dutch in speaking and writing
- Willing to travel
- Able to work independently
- Good communicator, verbal and written
- Dynamic, driven, ambitious, enthusiastic
- Accurate, close attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Honest, trustworthy
- Candidate’s personality and outlook fits with the main company values:
- Caring for people and planet
- Renew and improve
- Different with a meaning
- Give and take responsibility
- Lead by example
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.