Night Receptionist (Full-Time)
As a Night Receptionist in AC Hotel by Marriott Inverness you will be responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work as well as all Front Office functions during the overnight shift. You will be a member of a great team where everyone is just as important as the other.
- You will be responding to every guest’s requests including concierge requests.
- You will meet different guest every day and you will have an exciting time.
- You need to provide a personal and friendly service to our guests.
- You are service minded and your focus is on the guest experience.
- You have knowledge of accounting principles
- You have an eye for details
- You are a team player
- You have great energy and you are a people person
- You are flexible and positive
- You have a experience from working as a Night Receptionist before
- You are good with technology and you´ve been working with Opera (PMS) before
- You speak and write fluently English and preferably a second language
The front desk is open 24/7 and you will be working in night shifts.
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty two holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Social activities
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for ambitious and enterprising guests who see business travel as a driver of personal fulfillment and professional growth. Courtyard provides opportunities for guests to pursue both their personal and professional passions on the road. With more than 1,200 locations in over 53 countries and territories
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, our 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.