Night Hotel Supervisor (Night Crew Leader)
We are looking for an adaptable problem solver who takes initiative to ensure guests have a great experience. Someone who can manage a team in a fast-paced service role, all while bringing the Moxy brand to life, creating a fun and relaxed environment that makes guests feel at home.
Main Tasks and responsibilities
- Running the night audit and balancing the days business
- Prepare the hotel for the following day
- Managing the night-to-night operation of the hotel
- Customer service, guest relations and creating positive guest experiences
- Building a team that delivers excellent service the Moxy way
- Managing Food & Beverage outlets the Moxy way
- Manage hotel room inventory and checking guests in/out the Moxy way
- Follow all food safety, licensing and health & safety policies to work safely
- Promote & support the Moxy brand and the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program
We’re looking for someone with Moxie, which is all of these things:
- Have high energy and a fearless do-it-yourself attitude
- Good with people and enjoy chatting with guests
- Skilled multitasker who can balance hard work with great service
- Know being relaxed isn’t the same as being lazy
- Clear communicator fluent in English (and other languages a plus!)
- Must have Experience within the service industry
- Must have experience of team management
- Must have experience of a property management system such as Opera
- Knowledge of POS systems such as Micros
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Licensing laws
- Personal experience of travel & travel industry
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays) pro-rata
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s youngest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveller. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.