What we expect from you
- Training in handicrafts or in industry
- Load capacity
- Technical and manual understanding
- Control and monitoring of ventilation and heating systems
- Execution of the weekly sprinkler test
- Operation of the MSR
- Implementation of small repairs, small painting work and maintenance work
- Control of manual work and handicrafts during commissioned work
- Reading meter readings
What you can expect from us
- An independent activity
- A relaxed work environment with motivated colleagues
- A performance-related remuneration
- A great and motivated team
- Pro-active, friendly and helpful
- Organisational skills
- Economic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Humble personality
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the fields of mechanical engineering/electronics
- Open personality and attitude
- Very good organizational talent
- Team Player
If you like to work in hotels and have the necessary know-how for the work that you have to do, you are exactly the right applicant for this position.
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s youngest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveller. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.