For our hotel we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician who feels connected with hospitality and is self-supporting in maintenance.
- To be responsible for the complete maintenance in the hotel(s). Supporting co-workers from other hotels when needed(occasionally).
- To be responsible for the maintenance tasks as:
- Minor and daily issues/repairs if needed on electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting & decorating.
- Carry out regular plan prevention maintenance throughout the property.
- Carry out weekly fire detection and sprinkler systems testing.
- Monitor and look after mechanical and electrical installations.
- Carry out weekly water management tasks.
- Monthly utility meter readings.
- Organizing and receiving maintenance goods and maintenance stock.
- Liaison with hotel manager (captain) and regional supervisor in charge for all works.
- Liaison with external service contractors for servicing and repairs.
- Track proven records of hotel maintenance experience desirable.
- Good communicator skills both written and verbally.
- Fluent /Good in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Good understanding of IT systems and software
- Willing to travel (as business requirements).
- Able to work independently.
- Good communicator, verbal and written.
- Dynamic, driven, ambitious, enthusiastic.
- Accurate, good attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Honest, trustworthy
- Candidate’s personality and outlook fits with the main company values:
- Caring for people and planet.
- Renew and improve.
- Different with a meaning
- Give and take responsibility.
- Lead by example
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays) pro-rata
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
MOXY Hotels is Marriott’s youngest brand, which opened the first hotel in Milan, Italy, September 2014. MOXY HOTELS are designed to capture the rapidly emerging next-generation traveller. The brand combines contemporary, stylish design, approachable service, latest technology and, most importantly, an affordable price. It’s the new way of travelling!
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for ambitious and enterprising guests who see business travel as a driver of personal fulfilment and professional growth. Courtyard provides opportunities for guests to pursue both their personal and professional passions on the road. With more than 1,200 locations in over 53 countries and territories.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.