HotelCo51 is seeking a customer-service focused, detail-oriented IT Coordinator for the German region.
This region consists currently out of 10 hotels and 3 more hotels opening later this year.
In this role you will be part of the HotelCo51 IT department that is today supporting 35 hotels spread over 8 countries in Europe.
Your main focus is supporting the hotels in Germany, but you will also be heavily involved in activities for all the other hotels.
One special task will be to monitor the cyber security for the company.
You will work closely with the various disciplines throughout the organization, but especially with Operations.
You are responsible for guaranteeing IT functionality needed for running operational processes.
The tasks include:
- Order, plan and support the implementation of all needed IT systems for new projects
- Be part of the pre-opening team to ensure a smooth opening of the hotels
- Project management during system implementations / system changes or (re)branding
- Documenting IT systems and processes to keep policies and procedures up-to-date
- Evaluation of all systems regarding functionality / security / cost-benefit effect
- External communication with system providers
- Coordinate the quick and smooth resolving of incidents
- Regular internal communication with operations and administrative departments as well with the CIO regarding all system issues
- Monitoring compliance of and supporting external and internal audits on PCI-DSS
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a hotel or hotel system provider
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT role or environment
- Knowledge of hotel specific systems (PMS / Interfaces / POS cash register systems)
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with IT security
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Ability to work in an independent and target-orientated manner
- Good time management and organisational skills- ability to manage multiple activities in parallel with proper follow up on status.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts in a professional and tactful manner
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to travel
The role is based in Germany. You will work from one of our hotels or from home. You are expected to travel to all the hotels (20-30%).
*** WE DO NOT SPONSOR VISA FOR THIS ROLE ***
You will report to the Chief Information Officer of Hotel Co 51, who is based at the Amsterdam head office.
Part of the recruitment process is taking part in a personality assessment.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
By joining Hotel Co 51, you join a young, dynamic hospitality start-up. A team of professionals who have a big passion for hospitality and the travel industry.
As we are a franchise partner of Marriott International Ltd. you will have access to the Marriott Explore Rate Program which gives you the opportunity to stay at discounted rates in Marriott hotels worldwide.
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.
Über Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 ist ein schnell wachsender europäischer Hotelbetreiber von Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn und AC Hotels by Marriott. Das Unternehmen wurde 2020 in Amsterdam gegründet, um die Entwicklung und den Betrieb der neuen Hoteleröffnungen zu unterstützen, betreibt derzeit mehr als 35 Hotels in 8 Ländern (Niederlande, Frankreich, Großbritannien, Belgien, Deutschland, Italien, Norwegen und Polen) und erweitert seine Reichweite mit neuen Immobilien in Schlüsselmärkten. Die Pipeline des Unternehmens umfasst Hotels in europäischen strategischen Städten und Flughäfen. Um mehr über das Hotel Co 51 zu erfahren, besuchen Sie hotelco51.com.
Über Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) hat seinen Sitz in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, und umfasst ein Portfolio von mehr als 7.500 Hotels unter 30 führenden Marken in 132 Ländern und Territorien. Marriott betreibt und konzessioniert Hotels und lizenziert Ferienresorts auf der ganzen Welt. Das Unternehmen bietet Marriott Bonvoy™ an, sein vielfach ausgezeichnetes Reiseprogramm.