Group Sales Executive – Glasgow
For our Group Sales team we are looking for a GROUP Sales Executive – Glasgow.
- Handles incoming group requests for a selection of Moxy hotels from our Europe portfolio
- You are in charge of several processes on a daily basis, for multiple hotels, good organization is key!
- Handle customer inquiries and group requests within predefined parameters
- With your sales skills, you actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenues
- Execute and the operational aspects of business booked including systems management.
- Responsible for the administration of the group booking process, such as contracts, invoices, rooming lists and other things that may pop up!
- Demonstrate excellent selling skills, strong communication skills and an understanding of property operations, food and beverage and planning.
- Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
- Transfers accurate, complete, and timely information to property in accordance with company standards.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years’ experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area or degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
- Fluent command in English. Fluency in French, German or Italian is a plus.
- Knowledge of the group sales process
- Team player and entrepreneurial
- Affection with the Moxy brand and next generation travellers
- Any experience with booking / managing Meeting & Events is a big plus!
Location: United Kingdom
Working hours: 40