Group Sales Executive
For our Group Sales team, we are looking for a GROUP Sales Executive.
Handle incoming group requests for primarily our 13 hotels in Germany, and Europe as required as part of a pan European team. You will be responsible for several processes daily for multiple hotels, so good organization is key!
- Handle customer inquiries and group requests within pre-defined parameters.
- Using your sales skills, you actively up-sell each business opportunity to maximize revenues.
- Execute and deliver the operational aspects of business booked including systems management.
- Responsible for the administration of the group booking process, such as contracts, invoices, rooming lists and other last minute client things that may pop up!
- Demonstrate excellent selling skills, strong communication skills and an understanding of property operations, food and beverage and planning.
- Close the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
- Transfers accurate, complete, and timely information to property in accordance with company standards.
- High school diploma and 2 years’ experience in the sales or event management, guest services, front desk, or related professional area, or a degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required
- Fluent command in English. Any other language is a plus
- Knowledge of the group sales process
- Team player and entrepreneurial
- Affection with Moxy and next generation travelers
Like what you see……. then get on and apply and don’t miss out!
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.