Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager – AC Hotel by Marriott Inverness
We are currently looking for a Front Office Manager on a fulltime basis.
As FOM, you will manage reception operations to ensure consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to guests.
- Support Team Members in handling guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service and respond to guest complaints and disturbances
- Supervise accurate and efficient reception operations including check in/out procedures
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct finance and hotel credit policy procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have updated knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general Marriott product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems (OPERA)
- Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
- Follow AC Hotels by Marriott brand standards
- Assist other departments and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
- Act with responsibility in emergency situations
- Able to perform the Night Audit and ensure all reports are prepared for next day operations
- Make book-outs if necessary
- Performs security checks of interior and exterior of the premises
- Together with the team enroll new members for Marriott Bonvoy (loyalty program)
- Minimum of 2 year experience in similar role
- Previous experience in a hotel industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Resident in/close to Inverness (or acceptable travel distance)
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Competent level of system knowledge
- Fluent in English, an additional foreign language is preferred
- Able to work morning-, evening- and nightshifts
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty two holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
AC Hotels by Marriott® includes over 155 design-led hotels in more than 27 countries and territories. At AC Hotels, every moment has been designed, refined, crafted, and considered to create a comfortable, elevated, and unobtrusive experience that lets guests maximize their travels. The brand focuses on details and experiences that genuinely matter to provide a seamless, intuitive experience that lets travelers live life by design, not by default. The hotels feature purposefully designed signature spaces, most notably the AC Lounge®, which invite locals and travelers alike to collaborate in style during the day or enjoy handcrafted cocktails and tapas at night and the AC Kitchen, offering guests a European-inspired breakfast. The sophisticated AC Guest Rooms and public spaces feature sleek furnishings, curated artwork, and intuitive technology to inspire and connect guests. AC Hotels overthinks the guest’s stay, so they never have to, creating The Perfectly Precise Hotel™ experience. For more information, visit http://www.ac-hotels.com and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. AC Hotels is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.