Chef de Partie
- Preparation of dishes in alliance with set procedures and recipes
- Team player with your kitchen & restaurant colleagues
- Reviewing of ingredients and deliveries to make sure all products are top-notch
- Monitoring waste and portion
- Be a helping hand and creative brain for the Head Chef
- Up to date regarding all hygienic rules, safety rules and all HACCP regulations
Our ideal candidate
- Is flexible and creative
- Has a real passion for food
- Has team spirit
- Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Has experience working in fast paced and high-volume restaurant in a Chef de Partie position
- Is fluent in English
- Is interested in all areas of the kitchen
- Is highly ambitious to grow within the company
- Is adaptive to every situation in hospitality
- Is well organized, clean chef and resistant to stress!
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays) pro-rata
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for ambitious and enterprising guests who see business travel as a driver of personal fulfilment and professional growth. Courtyard provides opportunities for guests to pursue both their personal and professional passions on the road. With more than 1,200 locations in over 53 countries and territories.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.