Breakfast Associate (Breakfast Crew Member)
*** this is a flexible contract (on call) position***
Energizer, morning person, comfortable in a fast-paced service-focused role.
Someone who creates a fun and relaxed morning for every guest and team member.
Main Tasks & responsibilities
- Be a natural host during breakfast times (4.30 AM-1 PM or 6 AM-2.30 PM)
- Helping guests and creating positive experiences
- Preparation, set-up of breakfast, service, clean up, and restocking of the appropriate prep areas of food
- Restock, take deliveries and organize BOH areas
- Cleanliness of the kitchen area
- Full ownership of FIFO system (first in first out) of food & beverage items
- Follow all food safety, licensing, and health and safety policies to work safely
- Food handling according to HACCP regulations (product rotation, temperature maintenance, record-keeping, storage procedures, etc.)
- Supporting other Crew Members and following directions from Crew Leaders
- Promote and support the Moxy brand & the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program
We’re looking for someone with Moxie, which is all of these things:
- Have high energy in the morning and a fearless do-it-yourself attitude
- Good with people and enjoy chatting with guests
- Passionate about Food & Beverage
- Skilled multi-tasker who can balance hard work with great service and thinking ahead
- Know being relaxed isn’t the same as being lazy
- Clear communicator fluent in English (and other languages a plus!)
- Experience within the service industry
- Personal experience in travel and the travel industry
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Worldwide accommodation in many Marriott hotel brands at very attractive employee rates (also for Friends and Family)
- Good development opportunities through in-house training and further education
- Promotion and career opportunities in the hotel and within the hotel group, as well as cross-national experience through transfers
- Flat hierarchy – your opinion matters
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance as of 5 KM distance
Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 40+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com.
MOXY Hotels Moxy offers a playful hotel experience for the young at heart. With 100+ properties open across Europe North America, and Asia Pacific, Moxy boldly breaks the rules of a conventional hotel stay across the globe. The nontraditional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and comes to life throughout its social public spaces, like the Lounge and Library, and the small but smart bedrooms. Moxy provides stylish, industrial design and sociable service at an attractive price point, so that guests can splurge on the experiences that matter most to them during their travels. Moxy celebrates nonconformity, open-mindedness, and originality above all – forever giving its guests permission to Play On #atthemoxy. For more information, visit moxyhotels.com and Play On #atthemoxy on Instagram. Moxy is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and Elite status recognition.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 8,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 138 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.