Assistant Restaurant Manager
- You will manage and distribute work among the staff in the restaurant and the bar
- You will motivate and engage staff in the department through “learning by doing”
- You will make sure that the guest has an experience that exceeds their expectations by delivering a caring and professional service in a relaxed and stylish environment
- You will actively and visibly participate in the daily operations
- You will proactively build a long-term relationship with guests and key partners
- You will assist in recruiting, introduce and shape a well-functioning team
- You will train and motivate employees so that they handle alcohol responsibly, HACCP standards and serve according to agreed service procedures
- Open personality and attitude
- Leader with attention to service, detail and quality
- Extensive experience in leading positions within hotel, restaurant or meeting business
- Broad knowledge and a passion of F&B
- Proficient user of MS Office and hotel and restaurant systems (e.g., MICROS)
- Good knowledge of guest service
- International experience and training are an advantage
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays) pro-rata
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for ambitious and enterprising guests who see business travel as a driver of personal fulfilment and professional growth. Courtyard provides opportunities for guests to pursue both their personal and professional passions on the road. With more than 1,200 locations in over 53 countries and territories.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.