Assistant Front Office Manager
We are looking for a person who wants to be a part of developing our hotel. As the Assistant Front Office Manager, you are responsible for the entire Front Office department, and you report to the Front Office Manager.
You will be responsible for the arrival and departure of our guests and the completion of all supervisor shift checklists. As well as responding to every guest’s requests including concierge requests.
You will be a member of a great team where everyone is just as important as the other!
- a natural leader and host
- flexible and positive
- experienced working on a front desk
- an excellent communicator and have great guest service skills
- an eye for details and only the best is good enough
- an inspiring energy and always with a smile on your face
- a minimum 1 year of supervising position
- able to speak and write fluently in English and preferably a second language
- good with technology and you´ve been working with Opera before
- service minded and your focus is on the guest experience
- a team player
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted room rates for you, as well as your Friends and Family, at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Discount on Food & Beverages at Marriott hotels worldwide
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Twenty-eight holidays (annually increasing to max thirty-three holidays)
*a personality assessment can be part of the recruitment process*
Hotel Co 51 is a growing hotel management company based in Amsterdam and is part of the Vastint Group, who is the owner of the hotels that are operated by us. Currently we are operating more than 30 hotels under a franchise agreement with Marriott International Inc., mainly Moxy Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott. More to come in the next years.
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for ambitious and enterprising guests who see business travel as a driver of personal fulfilment and professional growth. Courtyard provides opportunities for guests to pursue both their personal and professional passions on the road. With more than 1,200 locations in over 53 countries and territories.
Marriott International, Inc. is offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, 30 brands and 7,000+ properties across 131 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott, and guided by family leadership since 1927, their principles remain embedded in the company’s culture and in everything we do today. The company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.